Finance and Reports
Like all independent fire districts, most of the North Collier District’s revenue is generated by property taxes. We do not charge a fee for providing fire protection services.
Each year, the Collier County Property Appraiser establishes the taxable value for property located within the District. The Board of Fire Commissioners establishes the millage (or taxing) rate which, according to the District’s Enabling Act, can be no higher than 1 mil, or $1.00 for every $1,000 of taxable value in the North Naples Service Delivery Area or no higher than 3.75, or $3.75 for every $1,000 of taxable value in the Big Corkscrew Island Service Delivery Area.
As fire and rescue are labor intensive services, the majority of the District’s expenses are personnel related. In order to sufficiently protect and serve the District’s residents and the billions of dollars of property located within the District, it must maintain highly trained professional firefighters and paramedics and the necessary equipment to handle a myriad of emergency situations.
- 2019-2020 Final Budget: General Fund, Impact Fee Fund & Inspection/Plan Review Fee Fund
- Resolution 19-021 Adopt Final Millage Rate for North Naples SDA
- Resolution 19-022 Adopt Final Millage Rate for Big Corkscrew Island SDA
- Resolution 19-023 Adopt Final Impact Fee Rates for NCFR
- Resolution 19-024 Adopt Final General Fund Budget for North Naples SDA
- Resolution 19-025 Adopt Final General Fund Budget for Big Corkscrew Island SDA
- Resolution 19-026 Adopt Final Impact Fee Fund Budget NCFR
- Resolution 19-027 Adopt Final Inspection/Plan Review Fee Fund Budget NCFR
Prior year audits are available upon request by calling North Collier Fire Administration at (239) 597-3222.