Finance and Reports
Like all independent fire districts, most of the North Collier District’s revenue is generated by property taxes. We do not charge a fee for providing fire protection services.
Each year, the Collier County Property Appraiser establishes the taxable value for property located within the District. The Board of Fire Commissioners establishes the millage (or taxing) rate which, according to the District’s Enabling Act, can be no higher than 1 mil, or $1.00 for every $1,000 of taxable value in the North Naples Service Delivery Area or no higher than 3.75, or $3.75 for every $1,000 of taxable value in the Big Corkscrew Island Service Delivery Area.
As fire and rescue are labor intensive services, the majority of the District’s expenses are personnel related. In order to sufficiently protect and serve the District’s residents and the billions of dollars of property located within the District, it must maintain highly trained professional firefighters and paramedics and the necessary equipment to handle a myriad of emergency situations.
- 2018-2019 Final Budget
- 18-023 Adopt Final Mill Rate North Naples SDA
- 18-024 Adopt Final Mill Rate Big Corkscrew Island SDA
- 18-025 Adopt Final Impact Fee Rates NCFR
- 18-026 Adopt Final General Fund Budget North Naples SDA
- 18-027 Adopt Final General Fund Budget Big Corkscrew Island SDA
- 18-028 Adopt Final Impact Fee Fund Budget NCFR
- 18-029 Adopt Final Inspection/Plan Review Fund Budget NCFR