Just before 3 p.m. on August 11th, crews responded to a commercial structure fire on Trail Boulevard. Upon arrival smoke was showing, crews made their way inside the vacant building and found the fire was coming from inside the roof. The Collier County Sheriff’s Office evacuated the surrounding buildings as our crews worked to put out the fire. The fire was contained to the vacant business building. A Fire Marshal is on scene investigating the cause.
October 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
October 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
October 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Recent News & Updates
- You must secure you pool while waiting on repairs due to IrmaHere are key messages regarding the need to secure the pools after Irma. ASE! Protect your children and/or neighbor’s children. Secure your pool. Many
- Kawasaki and Florida Motorsports huge donation helps rescue residentsDuring Hurricane Irma areas in the North Collier Fire district flooded residents inside their homes. The water saturating the ground around many homes was
- Controlled Burn October 12thFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Samantha Quinn (239) 690-8018 Twitter: @FFS_CaFC #PardonOurSmoke 1,400 Acre Prescribed Burn at Picayune Strand
- Fire Prevention Campaign for 2017: Find 2 Ways Out!It’s dark, smoke is filling the room and your kids are across the house. Do you have a plan to get out safely? Do your children know how to escape?
- Safety Tips for OctoberFollowing these simple tips could potentially save your life or the life of a loved one. Pass this list on to your friends and family and make this